Al Ain Trip
Al Ain Tour from Abu Dhabi | Private Tour from Abu Dhabi Al Ain City Sightseeing Tour
Things to do in Al Ain
Explore the beautiful of Al Ain mountain backed city on this full-day trip from Abu Dhabi, also called as the Garden City for its green parks, this colorful city just lies beneath the Hajar Mountains which is near the Oman border and offers up forts and attractions that recall a bygone age. Visit the camel market and the Al Ain oasis to see the falaj (water channels) which holds thousands of palms and fruitful trees, also to the former royal palace and Al Jahili fort museums.
With our company professional driver guide get ready to visit the Garden City of UAE on this Private Al-Ain City Sightseeing tour. During this journey your tour guide will tell you stories and give you information about the city of Al-Ain. Around one and half or two hours travelling time to Al-Ain at first you will be arriving at the UNESCO World Heritage Site filled with green palm trees.
On your first stop you will get a historical feeling and a taste of ancient Arab culture as you move into UAE’s largest and famous camel market, the Al-Ain Camel market. Your next visit is to witness the wonderful Al-Ain Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and get some knowledge about then UAE’s excellent ruler and about his former home.
Then you will be heading over to Al Ain Oasis which holds over 147,000 date palms and fruitful trees were cultivated for thousand years. After lunch you will be taken to the Al-Ain famous National Museum which has exhibits of antique and many other historical excavations and monuments such as weapons, pottery & jewelry. At End of your Al-Ain private trip you will be visiting the amazing Al Jahili fort built by Sheikh Zayed in 1890 as his summer house and then we will be heading back to Abu Dhabi ending your amazing unforgettable trip to Al Ain.
Al-Ain one full day city trip
- Full day Al-Ain city tour
- Comfortable private vehicle with an professional experience driver guide
- Al-Ain oasis tour
- Camel market visit and camel ride
- Knowledgeable visit to Sheik Zayed Museum
- Explore National museum
- Discover Al Jahili Fort
- 8 hours (full day)
- Private tour with personal car & Private experienced driver guide
- Visit to camel market
- Admission to Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- Admission to National Museum
- Admission to Al Jahili Fort
- Al-Ain oasis-tour
- Not Included
- Minimum 2 guests required for the tour
- Tour can be tailor made according to your preferable sightseeing attractions in Al-Ain
- If the tour exceed more than 8 hours (10-30 minutes are counted to be free) each additional hour you will pay $28 USD
For more information or bookings you can contact us via our contact form or just send us a whatsapp message for quick reply.
Desert Safari activities & Adventure Tours Abu Dhabi:
What to do in Abu-Dhabi City
- Abu-Dhabi Bus Tours
- Louver Abu-Dhabi Tour
- Dubai City tours from Abu-Dhabi
- Al Ain Private Tour from Abu-Dhabi