Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour
Abu Dhabi City Tour Packages | Private City Tour | Abu Dhabi Heritage Village Visit | Abu Dhabi Museum and Aquarium | Abu Dhabi City Tour Deals and Cost | Abu Dhabi Sightseeing
Abu Dhabi Half Day Tour
Capital city of UAE is the Abu Dhabi city one of the famous cities out of the seven Emirates. Abu Dhabi city tour is the best way to experience and witness Abu Dhabi city in a fantastic way on you UAE Holiday. Once you enter capital city you’re welcomed and greeted by the stunning Skeikh Zayed Grand Mosque named after the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan.
Then slowly drive through the area of Al Bateen, Enjoying the residential architecture and the neighboring palaces on the ride. Pay a visit to the Heritage Village may give you an idea about past life of UAE locals and also give you picture about how Abu Dhabi & other states were grown up, you might visit Manarat Al Saadiyat, that gives you a glimpse of Abu Dhabi’s bright future, with large-scale projects in development and also completed projects such as Louvre Abu Dhabi Performing Arts Center. On your city trip you may visit Yas Island where you can see the famous F1 Yas Marina Circuit and the Ferrari World.
Duration: 4 hours / 8 hours depends on the request
Guide: An experienced driver guide
- A Visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Drive through the classy areas of Al Bateen
- See the traditional culture of the UAE at the Heritage Village
- Travel to Manarat al Saadiyat to see Today’s Art and Culture
- See the Yas Marina Circuit and Ferrari World at Yas Island
- Admire a Photo Stop at Emirates palace
- Pick-up and drop off to your hotel /Airport / Seaport in Abu Dhabi on a private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Meals (You can order meanwhile the tour )
- Ferrari World attraction tickets
- (Very Important ) Dress code for this tour will be modest clothing, as all visitors will be permitted entry to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque only if dressed appropriately covering the body. Transparent clothing, shorts or sleeveless tops are not allowed. You can borrow Abayas (Arab clothes) at the mosque entrance if you like.
- For Group bookings get best price /rates by contacting our company
- Luxury vehicles can be arranged upon your request with a private chauffer
- Minimum number apply (2 guests) for a tour booking
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is closed on Friday mornings, and reopens after 4:30 p.m. for visitors
- The visiting hours during the month of Ramadan are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., from Saturday to Thursday. (Last admission at 1:30 pm). The Mosque does not open its doors for visitors on Fridays during the holy month of Ramadan
- During the Friday Heritage Village opens after 3:30pm
- If the tour exceed more then 4/8 hours (10-30 minutes are counted to be free) each additional hour you will pay $28 USD
- During 4 hours tours unable to cover many locations, before the tour date you must confirm to the tours manager, the places you would like to visit
- If you choose the Driver guide, you won’t be able to expect professional guiding and Professional English. We do have multi lingual tour guide team you can choose the tour with the Professional guide if you need it.
For more information and bookings contact us via our contact from or you can send us a whatsapp message, you also can direct call us for a quick answer.
What to do in Abu-Dhabi City
- Abu-Dhabi Bus Tours
- Louver Abu Dhabi Tour
- Dubai City tours from Abu-Dhabi
- Al Ain Private Tour from Abu-Dhabi
Other interesting desert safari tours for family and kids